LIFE UPDATE: Moving House?! + NEW Workout Routine

Hello lovelies! Welcome back to another video. So it was highly requested that I post a house vlog for my newest video HOWEVER I have sooo much footage that I needed to have a bit of time to get through. So fingers crossed that will be on your screens next!

If you have bene wondering why I'm in a new house every video or wanted some clarification to what's happening in my life, I got to explain the big changes here which I feel like I haven't had a chance to until now. I discuss my current living situation and moving houses as well as talk about my new gym program/ workout routine for the next 8 weeks.

Give this video a thumbs up if you are keen for the house reno series to start here on my channel!

Instagram: @libertybunney

Thanks for the support!

Lots of love,

Lib xx

===> Learn more: https://musclefitness.streamstorecloud.com

Comments