Vote for Bri! | Ms. Health & Fitness Competition| Muscle & Fitness Hers Magazine

Hey everybody! Thanks for stopping by my channel! I’m in another competition 🥳🥳 The competition is the Ms. Health & Fitness Competition, where ladies from all over compete to win the prize of being on the cover of the Muscle & Fitness Hers Magazine, as well as $20,000 🤩🤩 Please be sure to vote for me! The link is down below! Donations are accepted too (this helps bump up my ranking 😉). This contest ends a July 30th at 11PM EDT/EST. As always, I love you all, & thanks for all of your support!

__________________________________________________

Vote for Brianna for Ms. Health & Fitness 2020! to collaborate? Business inquiries? Email me!

Bmoorefitllc@gmail.com

Ready to work with BMOOREFIT? 🏋🏾‍♀️ Click the link in my with Instacart out my blogs, and other stuff here! your next trip with Brianna’s Travels! out what I'm selling on Mercari! my Socials!

IG: @b.moore.fit

Facebook: BMoore_Fit

Snapchat: @mzlanee

Twitter: @Woah_MELONS

Comments