5 MIN DAILY STRETCH | Post-Workout Cool Down | Quick Routine For Every Day | No Equipment

5 MIN DAILY STRETCH | Post-Workout Cool Down | Quick Routine For Every Day | No Equipment

#PostWorkout #5Minute #DailyStretch

This 5 Min Daily Stretch works perfectly as a cool down after ANY kind of workout, before bed potentially or in the morning after waking up!

To be brutally honest: I don't do a daily stretch enough...FACT.

With this cool down routine, I have literally zero excuses and plan to do this every morning once I wake up before the most important part of the day...COFFEE!!

We stretch the sides of our body, our legs, tummy and work on our spine and hip mobility. No new or fancy exercises - but finally a super quick video we can stick to.

► S U B S C R I B E → I N S T A G R A M → F A C E B O O K → E N Q U I R I E S →

sweatsquaduk@gmail.com

► L A S T - V I D E O → *CORNWALL | Falmouth Vlog | Merchants Manor Hotel Review | 2020 | sure to S U B S C R I B E to my channel and please give the video a L I K E if you feel generous!! Also...any suggestions on future Workout videos, please feel free to drop me a message in the comments section below.

Thank you x

► D I S C L A I M E R →

*I'm not a doctor, nor am I nutritionist. All information given has been gathered by personal experience and information that I researched and compiled over the years. Always consult a physician before starting a new diet, eating regiment, or workout plan. However, I'm a fully qualified 'Level 2 Gym Instructor' with a 'Level 3 Personal Training Certificate', certified from (CIMSPA), UK Active and (Register of Exercise Professionals).

Comments