Regional Flight Attendant | Workout Routine| Flight Attendant Life

#workoutroutine #flightattendantlife #Regionalflightattendant

Welcome Back! Todays Vlog is a five day trip before my 9 day vacation, I take you thru my workout routine that I normally do on my layovers. Also I went to the doctor for my annual physical and lets just say I was afraid for a minute. Thank you for watching I appreciate the love and support from you guys.

★↓HOW TO CONNECT WITH ME ↓★

Email: Travelinggunn@gmail.com

Facebook: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***MORE EXCLUSIVE Content on Instagram***.

➣Subscribe and turn on notifications to never miss a new video:

➣ ➣Most Recent video

◈ Camera I use ◈

Canon T6i

IPhone 10 X Max

GoPro Hero 7

♫Music: Type Raw x Hazy Year - Mos Def - Leaving on a Jet Plane: VIEWS EXPRESSED IN THIS VIDEO ARE MY VIEWS AND DOESN'T REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY COMPANY*

Comments