Full Kpop Dance Workout Routine πŸ’– Sarah's Favorites Edition!

-All song and video credits are in the video and the description box-

Hello πŸ‘‹ It’s been a while. My last kpop workout video was posted 2 years ago and I left YouTube 1 year ago. I posted on my community tab explaining why, but I don’t think that everyone was able to read it (the post is deleted now). I think we need some joy to get through these times so I hope that this video will aid in that!

I also felt like this a video like this is most suitable for my comeback to YouTube. I am going to start posting videos again, but it will be quite slow since YouTube is a side thing for me.

I realized that my videos are helpful as people still commented and viewed my videos even though I unlisted all of them. I think the community here was supportive and kind and I hope that it can continue, even if I’ve lost a lot of engagement and subscribers when I left YouTube (understandably). I am grateful to those who have stayed, came back, or are new.

I hope with this video, you have a wonderful workout! And have an even better day. :)

IMPORTANT* There were issues with uploading this video, even though the individual videos all are not copyrighted. If this video gets deleted, I will try to fix or upload it to the playlist mentioned here:

I will post an update to my community tab so be sure to turn on notifications 😊

Instagram: awe.sa | Other Channel: fromsarah

* * * Song and Video Credits * * *

**All exercise videos are recorded and choreographed by me.

Opening:

• Song: IU – Eight (ft. Suga)

• WINNER – Everyday Section 1:

• BLACKPINK – As If It’s Your Last NCT127 – Cherry Bomb 1:

• Baekhyun – Candy

• Video Credit: xoxo_xoxo | EXO.ch Section 2:

• KARD – Hola Hola SEVENTEEN – Very Nice TWICE – TT 2:

• OH MY GIRL – Dolphin

• Video Credit: μˆ μ‚¬λ―Έλ””μ–΄ Section 3:

• SISTAR – I Like That EXO – Kokobop RED VELVET – Red Flavor Stretch/Cool Down:

• Song: Every Single Day – Super Power Girl

• BTS – Spring Day Song: IU – Eight (ft. Suga)

Additional Tags: k-pop workout, kpop fitness, kpop diet, kpop cardio workout, sarah kpop, kpop dance workout

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments