My everyday workout routine// ItsSessily

hey guys hope you guys enjoyed my weekend workout routine!! y'all can become apart of my journey

on growing by clicking that red subscribe button and make sure to follow my insta and tiktok linked

down below!!🤍

•my everyday workout routine •

my social media’s will be link down below!!

follow me:)

TikTok- www.tiktok.com/@sessily.marie

Instagram- MaDe Family: instagram- boutique-

Feel free to leave any video ideas in the comments down below and if they are disabled make sure to comment on my Instagram!!

NO COPYRIGHT WAS INTENDED! ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE WONDERFUL ORIGINAL ARTISTS!

Music camera do I use?

I use cannon EOS M50

EDITING APP

IMovie

Thumbnail maker?

PHONTO

Q&A

How old am I? I’m 13:)

What grade are you in? 8th grade!!

Why do you do YT I have been

recording myself since I was a little kid and it’s a passion:)

Email- gsessily@gmail.com

•just to look back•

subscriber count

387

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments