10 Minutes Morning Workout Routine to get Shredded πŸ’ͺ

10 minutes My morning working routine to get shredded. !Do this everyday

Hey guy’s ,I’ve designed this for the people who don’t get time to do workout because to hectic work schedule.This routine will really help to get fit if you do it daily.

Hope this helps you guysπŸ€—

If you enjoy these video, let me know below in the comment section ❤️

Exercises to perform

1.Push-ups

2.Squats

3.Surya namaskar

4.Alternate lunge

5.Sit ups

6.Jumping jacks

7.Reverse leg raises

8.Bicycle kicks

9.Mountain climbers

40 seconds in

20 seconds out

🌊 TAG your friends ⤵️

_ LIKE πŸ’™|SAVEπŸ“Œ|SHAREπŸ‘«πŸ»|CRUSH IT✅

Follow me on Instagram @heyshuaib_fit πŸ’• for workouts, routine, and everything else you need to become fit! .

-

-

-

.

.

For more such workout videos!

Stay tuned and do Subscribe my YouTube channel!

.

_

We all across the globe are hit by COVID-19 outbreak and I want to spread some positivity on my instagram. I hope you all will like this workout♥️

-

-

Song: Atch- over you

Creative Commons -Attribution 3.0 unported

Music provided by vlog no copyright music.

-

#heyhsuaibfitness

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments