FAST BEGINNER MORNING ROUTINE WORKOUT | Daystar Listening and Commentary Tory & Meg Thee Stallion!

Workout With Me, Beginner Morning Workout Resistance Bands Kettle Bell Routine, Target Your Glutes, How to grow your glutes at home, Grow your glutes using resistance bands, arms workout using resistance bands. Upper Body and Lower Body workout routine. This workout video is different than the usual workout videos I upload. I do not explain the workouts I'm doing but all of the exercises are simple and can be easily implemented. (follow along workout routine) I suggest to do minimum each movement 24 reps and 3 sets.

In this video this is first time listening to Day star album. I decided to listen while working out because I like to listen to music when I workout. I know this is a controversy topic. Watch till the end to hear my not so popular opinion / commentary on the topic / narrative. Megan thee Stallion, Tory Lanez

I am BACK with another video!! Keep watching till the end for TIPS!! More fitness / Workout videos are on the way. 💪😉

Thanks For watching.

If you are new to my channel WELCOME!! please subscribe :) 💕

THANKS FOR WATCHING! :)

Subscribe and Like if You Like ;)

Want More Motivation?

Instagram: make these videos for fun and entertainment and to help those who enjoy them. In no way am I a professional. 😀♥️

Comment below

Disclaimer:

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. It is illegal to make a false copyright claim and such actions may lead to our party seeking compensation for losses.

This video was created and published by ITS_ROBBIEEE in her personal capacity. The opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and should not be taken as fact. The validity of any evidence provided should be independently checked for authenticity, and ITS_ROBBIEEE takes no responsibility for the actions of those viewing this video.

IMPORTANT Disclaimer:

When following any of my videos, please take precaution to exercise in a safe environment, and I highly suggest seeing a health and fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form and dietary needs. Every person is unique and there is no one size fits all solution to health or fitness. I am not a medical professional and your health and safety is the utmost importance.

#its_robbieee #homeworkout #daystar

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments