Getting A New Workout Plan! 100 Day Transformation Workout Vlog 5

My workout plan wasn't great, so I got a new workout plan! This is vlog 5 of my 100 day transformation, covering days 41-50.

What had gotten me to day 40 in my body transformation, I realized, wasn't going to get me any farther, so I needed to rethink my strategy--that meant a new workout plan, and a new diet plan.

And oh, my workout and diet plans were intense.

Twelve workouts a week--2 a day for 6 days, and one day off. 6 meals a day, with macros calculated--and the introduction of 2 cheat meals every ten days.

I was up for the fitness challenge--but would it be enough to reach my goals?

During the 100 day Workout transformation, my goal was to go from skinny to fit. This is not a how-to guide, but rather a workout vlog of my experiences. My intention with this vlog series isn't to give anyone advice, but show what it's like to genuinely try a muscle gaining transformation on your own, when you don't have anyone to help you.

Thank you for watching, and please subscribe to my channel!

Instagram.com/itsjamesonthomas

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments