Workout & Fitness Motivation | My At Home Full Body Workout Routine | (Time Lapse)

Hey!

Welcome to my world!

Hopefully my journey inspires and motivates you to start or keep going on your own self discovering.

I'm still at it people! Patting myself on the back, because the small changes I have been making are sticking. It's a marathon not a sprint and I'm proud of where I am now vs 20 days ago.Let's get it!!!!!

*DISCLAIMER* I'm not a physician and I'm not telling you to do what I'm doing, I just want to inspire someone watching that's on their journey or needing that extra push to start to live healthier. Remember to consult your physician before beginning any exercise/diet program.

Thanks for watching!

Let's keep in touch!

reignroxystudio@gmail.com

@reignroxystudio

Music In Order of Play:

Artist: Not The King

Song: Pill R_B

Artist: Jeff Kaale

Song: No Room

Artist: Not The King

Song: Point Blank

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments