💪🏾GOT BELLY FAT? Chit Chat & Weight Loss | My Workout Routine | Weight Training Workout For Women

WITH GOD ALL THINGS IS POSSIBLE!! I been on this belly fat / weight loss journey for over 3 months, and finally reached my weight lost goals (5 inches off my waist & lost 14lbs). I may include some before, and after pictures in a future video. Praise Be To JESUS for giving me the victory!!

Now since I got the stubborn belly fat down I'm weight training to tone everything up!! Check out my workout routine to get inspiration in regards to you trying to loss the extra pounds. With God all things is truly possible!!

I will do a little Chit Chat at the beginning of this workout so you can get a better understanding of why I decided to go on this weight loss journey. I will also add some scripture reading, and prayer in this video, and all future videos!! The title of this video say "weight training workout for women", but men can also do these workouts for sure.

💖🙏🏾💖BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY!! Deuteronomy 6:5

"Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength."

Thank you for watching, and please consider subscribing!!

strength training for women,

weight training,

weight training for women,

weight training for beginners,

weight training workout,

weight training workouts,

weight training for women at home,

workouts for women,

strength training workout,

how to burn fat fast,

belly fat loss for women,

belly fat loss for men,

belly fat loss for beginners,

how to build muscle at home,

how to build muscle fast,

Weight Training Workout For Women,

best workout routine,

get rid of stubborn belly fat

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments