what i eat in a day + workout routine (no restricting !!)

As someone who used to feel the need to stick to specific diets/routines, I rly wanted to promote intuitive eating and the act of just listening to your body! Also wanted to say that we are currently in a pandemic, and the world feels incredibly chaotic during these times. If you find yourself feeling bad over not working out or not eating "healthy", pls remember to be kind to yourself!! ♥️

RECIPES

☕️ Iced coffee (from the queen herself, "Honey (Raveena Remix) by gJ I Want U (Giveon Remix)" by Future James aka memes/tiktoks

🍵 to bry aka my only tiktok plug for keeping me yung, hip, and fresh w the latest trends)

WORKOUTS

🏃🏻‍♀️ Chloe usually stretch wherever I feel tight, so I don’t follow along with any specific videos. But I really enjoy Yoga with Adriene! WITH ME

💌

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments