BLACKPINK LISA Diet + Workout PLAN for 3 days! (I LOST WEIGHT FAST even eat FRIES?!!) kpop LISA diet

How BLACKPINK LISA diets for a BLACKPINK /solo comeback, I tried her diet + workout (kinda) plan for 3 days!

I really love BLACKPINK's new comeback with LoveSick Girl & Pretty Savage! Ice Cream by BLACKPINK and Selena Gomez is also very nice! Lisa never disappoints us with her comeback look, she looks amazing and toned! So, i started to surf online and discover how she does it. I chanced upon lots of online articles and youtube videos pertaining to BLACKPINK's diet. Unluckily, Lisa's diet plan is mostly unknown. She once even mentioned that she doesn't like DIET at all! OMG! Maybe Lisa is born with small frame & high metabolism. Based on the limited information regarding Lisa's diet n workout routine, I manage to summarise it.

So, I tried to eat like Lisa for 3 days and see if I could end up having her waist and toned body haha! So, if u like to eat french fries 🍟, this diet is definitely for you. This Lisa diet is by far the most enjoyable diet haha~ Coz you gotta eat everything u like! As for workout plan, I hit the gym and also dance to Lisa's Swalla to burn off my calories. i also do a decent and honest comparison between this Lisa diet with IU & Jennie diet in this video to help you determine whether it's ok for you to do it as longterm diet.

let me know what u guys think of this video and i hope u like it! Also pls comment to tell me what other kpop diet /challenges should i do next!

DONT FORGET to LIKE & SUBSCRIBE me coz u motivate me a lot! 😊

✅SUBSCRIBE me 😘 ➜ Instagram: Email: wonder0425@outlook.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PS: Pardon, i did not put on a full makeup in this video coz i recently am so busy with my busy ADULT life.. lol

See you next time!

Annyeong!

#blackpink #lisa #diet #kpopdiet

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

I also watched⬇️

BLACKPINK LISA DIET + Workouts - I eat and workout like Lisa for 3 days before a BLACKPINK comeback: like KPOP, BLACKPINK LISA in KOREA (i lost weight really easily)#λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬: TO GET 11 ABS LIKE A KPOP IDOL: Shrine - Power - - Moon Moon Baby - Vail - Love-15 - - Lovin' You - - Playboy - - Grow - Patek - Bring Me Down - diet, Blackpink Lisa diet, Blackpink Lisa workout plan, Blackpink Lisa comeback diet, Lisa workout and diet, Lisa workout and diet plan, Kpop diet, Kpop diet and workout

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments